This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.


Self-certification forms for the first seven days of an illness can be obtained at either of the surgeries or from your employer. If you are absent from work for longer than this, you must see a doctor for a sick note.

Private Health Certificates, for which a fee is payable, are issued as required.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website